Canada’s first ever summit on seniors’ transportation
May 12, 2022
Online, free to attend
Watch the recording
This event has passed!
On May 12th 2022, join us for a trailblazing national event to help future-proof transportation in Canada.
This virtual event, hosted on Zoom, is the culmination of F.A.S.T. Track – a national initiative supporting transportation innovation, led by HelpAge Canada and delivered by CanAge and O’Hara Aging + Accessibility.
Be part of a cross-country conversation connecting government officials, leaders in transportation and aging, community organizations and members of the general public to share ideas, knowledge and discuss the findings of Canada’s first-ever snapshot of seniors’ transportation.
- Make valuable connections and learn from your peers across Canada
- Participate in our award ceremony to recognize excellence in seniors’ transportation innovation
- Connect with interested funders who want to help you expand your transportation programs
- Award ceremony to recognize excellence in seniors’ transportation innovation
- International Innovation Showcase, hear from and learn about what industry leaders are doing for the sector internationally
- VIP guests, including elected officials
- Inspirational keynote speakers
- Educational breakout sessions