CanAge is Canada's national seniors' advocacy organization, working to improve the lives of older adults through advocacy, policy, and community engagement.
We are non-partisan and backed by a pan-Canadian membership base.
CanAge has quickly established itself as Canada’s national advocate for issues affecting older people in our country, having ramped up operations in 2020 in urgent response to the threat COVID-19 poses to vulnerable seniors in long-term care.
CanAge has been working tirelessly, both behind the scenes in meetings with policymakers and on the national media stage as a trusted commentator, moving the needle on behalf of our rapidly aging population.
CanAge offers our members exclusive access to benefits from vetted senior-friendly partners. Our member base includes older people, their loved ones and their advocates—engaged citizens of all ages and with diverse lived experiences unified by their desire to make Canada a better place to age for us all.
Join CanAge for FREE (You'll also receive our newsletter)
- Exclusive access to exciting offers and perks from our trusted partners.
- Advance notice of engaging events, announcements and inspiring learning opportunities.
- Connect with a community of other passionate advocates who share your interests.
- Participate in surveys and polls, lending your voice to guide our advocacy work and future member benefits.
- Support a worthwhile cause with the power to change countless lives across Canada.
- OUR FREE NEWSLETTER!